We've all had to make changes and adapt over the last few weeks. It's a little scary and uncertain, but we're right there with you. We're working hard to roll with the punches and keep brightening your day with beautiful jewels. Antique and vintage jewelry have seen so much history, good and bad, and we know they can help us through this time.
Here are our most recent store announcements, we’ll update this list as situations change:
- Our New York City boutique is closed due to the city’s order to close non-essential businesses. Please stay home and stay safe.
- You can email us anytime, but with our physical store closed, please don't call us.
- Our store is open online! We're regularly adding new vintage and antique jewelry to drool over. You can also discover new pieces on our Instagram/Facebook and Elizabeth Doyle's Instagram. Email or DM us if something catches your eye.
- We're shipping orders and shipping is FREE! To keep our team safe and limit time spent outside, we’ve had to temporarily suspend 2-day shipping. You may also encounter unforeseen delivery delays.
- If you don’t need your jewelry immediately or you’re worried about delivery to your location, we’re happy to keep your purchase in our safe for future shipping.
- We've extended our return and exchange period! If you'd like to make a return or exchange, please hold on to the jewelry for now. We can’t accept returns while our store is closed. Once we can accept them again, we’ll send an email announcement. You’ll have 14 days from that date to send the piece back for return or exchange.
- We cannot take in repairs, including ring sizings. Our network of jewelers is also closed. We'll inform you when we can again take in repairs and sizings. Made-to-order jewelry is also delayed.
- More questions? Check out our FAQ or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are grateful for you and thank you for your continued support. As a small family business, we cannot express how much we appreciate you sticking by us in this challenging time. We'll continue to share beauty and sparkle and hopefully make you smile.
We're also working on fun opportunities to learn and support our wonderful jewelry-loving community. Be sure to follow us on Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest for videos, jewelry history, and how-to articles. We're also delving into our jewelry book and movie library, and sharing as many fun goodies as possible.
And life goes on! Engagements at home, weddings on Zoom, birthdays on Facetime - celebrations still need beautiful jewels. We'd love to help you find just the perfect piece. Or give your favorite people a little at-home shopping spree with a Doyle & Doyle gift card. We're here to help you make it special.
We've shared a few of our favorite treats below. Stay safe, bejeweled, and healthy!